jeudi 24 mars 2016

Over 1.5 Million views of Adam Taylor MicroZed Chronicles



Hello my friend, I hope you doing well,

If you search for resources for your project based on ZYNQ technology from Xilinx, and through my experience I recommend the first and the best expert in embedded field, Mr. Adam Taylor, he's the chief of engineer at e2v, and one of the best blogger who begin publish chronicles on  Xcell Daily Blog.



when I started my engineer internship, I find Adam blogs are so interesting for my cases, also when I need some particles results for my students, i always focused on those chronicles, because its give you the only and the fundamental information of a particular side of ZYNQ, but also when i need an expert views of this technology, to provide a professional consulting to my client, which is start-up and some time big companies :)


You can access to this treasure for free via the Adam website www.adiuvoengineering.com







Please make your feedback, it with please to answer its ;)

Keep embedding ...

Author:

Consultant / Embedded system engineer, fan of technologies proposed by Xilinx, especelly ZYNQ MPSoC. blogger and so motivated to learn more about embedded world.

0 commentaires: